Friday, March 2, 2012

Soliciting Advice for Girls Night In..

Image via



Tonight I'm having a "girls night in" with one of my bffs from college, Brooke.


(These are my two best friends from college, Brooke (middle) and Kate (right).
Kate lives in Cleveland which Brooke and I tell her she needs to change ASAP or she'd be there too.)



But Brookie's husband is out of town, so I'm driving down to keep her company.
We've both been sick so we're just staying in, probably watching friends re-runs over a bottle of wine.
Which is where you come in.

I need your help!

What's a great bottle of wine for a girls night in? or Prosecco? or Moscato?
What's your favorite one and why?
Don't worry, it doesn't have to be fancy.
(In fact, we love discovering good, cheap wine:) )






3 comments:

  1. So funny you posted this. I am going to host my very own GNI next week. I am trying to come up with appetizer / drink pairings. I want to make it light and casual and NO Fuss. Cannot wait to hear how it turns out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Chardonnay Fat Bastard wine :) Grill up some salmon or make some Fettuccini alfredo. Even a quick quesadilla is yummy with this wine. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, can't wait to try it! thanks so much for the recommendation! :)

      Delete