Sunday, January 22, 2012

Sip Your Way Skinny: Day 7- A Skinny Pina Colada

I would firmly place pina coladas on my top 5 favorite drinks list. 
But a lot of people would never know that. Want to know why?
 Because they're so bad for you that I usually just don't even bother.
It's a sad situation, actually. But I'm almost positive that I'm not alone in this. Right?

This Sip Your Way Skinny series gave me a great excuse to find a pina colada that transported me to a white, sandy beach (AND still left me bikini ready) with each sip.



Ready to show the pina colada some love again?

Here's what you need:
5 oz coconut water (read about it's health benefits here)
2 oz pineapple juice
2 oz coconut rum (you really should use coconut rum, the regular stuff doesn't quite cut it)
**Optional: add extra ice if you want a blended one instead

Here's how to do it:
Combine the ingredients in a shaker. 
Shake it up.
Pour over ice in your favorite glass, or serve chilled.
Throw on your grass skirt and coconut bra
Sip away.




ahhhhh....can't you just smell the ocean?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment